It is almost a crime to forget gifts for your loved ones, so here are 1 Year Anniversary Ideas for gifts to give on your anniversary date. The listed suggestions range from the common to the unexpected. Being the gift-giver, make sure that you set enough time and resources to think of which gifts to give your partner so he or she will end up loving it.
Common 1 Year Anniversary Ideas For Gifts
- Jewelry – When in doubt, buy your wife a timeless piece of jewelry that would go well with her features. If for example, she has a nice neck, then complement this asset by giving her a necklace. Anything sparkly is guaranteed to win a woman’s heart.
- Bags – A woman can never have too much bags in her lifetime. It is both a necessity and a luxury for women, so pick a piece that has an amazing design and utility. You may even check out her bag collection to pick up tips on designs she like.
- Sports Equipment – This is only applicable for sporty partners. Otherwise, the gift may not be appreciated If your partner is a surfing enthusiast, buying him a surfboard or a rash guard is just appropriate.
Thoughtful Anniversary Gift Ideas
- A Beautiful Sketch of the Two of You – If you have talents for drawing portraits, you might consider giving your partner a sketch of both of you. This is a sweet yet timeless gift that will remind why you fell in love with each other.
- Handmade Crafts – Giving crafts on your anniversary date is classic and versatile. You can do it on a number of multiple themes, concepts, and styles. One suggestion would be a big box that has 100 reasons why you are in love with your partner.
Experiences As Gift Ideas
- Plane Tickets – Your anniversary is a perfect moment for the two of you to visit a new place. Whether it be local or foreign, the deal is that is must be somewhere you both haven’t been before. Remember to pack your camera in your bags to document the wonderful trip.
- Lunch or Dinner Treat to a Cozy Restaurant – Spend the whole day just talking about random stuff but over good food and atmosphere. Treat your partner to an exclusive restaurant that serves both of your favorite foods or something pleasant and new for a change.
Abstract But Important Gifts
- Patience – The relationship is only starting so the best gift is patience and understanding. It would be useful whenever the two of you fight. Instead of answering back, do your best to keep a cool head and consider first your partner’s feelings.
- Respect – Unlike love, respect is something universal. Always remember to treat your partner with respect in his or her actions, ideas, and words. You can actually do the same to all people which is why respect gains the top spot for the most important 1 Year Anniversary Ideas of all.